Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chilean Friends

This week we said goodbye to more friends from Roo's school. They are returning to their home country, Chile. Kind parents with three lovely children! Roo's enjoyed playing with Diego in and out of school, and I'll miss the mother, Alejandra who creates beautiful ikebana. And, I imagine each time we play the Hi Ho Cherri-O board game I'll think of Daniella, clearly her favorite toy in our home that she located on most visits. I asked Ale to keep in touch as I can't wait to hear how baby Flavia's serious personality develops during childhood. One last frantic good bye when she stopped over the morning they left for the airport to retrieve eyeglasses Diego had left behind on a play date the day prior, we stayed positive declaring "see you again"!

1 comment:

Teru said...

Hi :-)
Cuties littles friends ^^
Xoxo ;-)