Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Tonight's trick or treat is the culmination of three days of dress up for Roo. Thursday AND Friday were costume days at school. Thursday he was Batman, Friday Heatblast Alien from the Ben 10 cartoon, and tonight, a S.W.A.T. police officer complete with badge, cuffs, flashlight, grenade, radio, binoculars, and helmet (but no gun).
Visitors were few to our house. I was a little late in posting the sign on the corner shrub. Now I'm stuck with a pumpkin bag full of Mars Inc.'s finest. I just got a call from Ryan that they've ended their trick or treating at a neighbor friend's house and they'll be staying for some play and a beer. Hmmm....I guess I'll have a snickers.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Halloween, D, RP, and Roo. We always think of your parties around Halloween time -- enjoyed them and glad to hear you are still celebrating on the other side of the world.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you Roo had a great Halloween week! Kenji was batman too! And I have eaten way too many snickers and reeses peanut butter cups to fess up to.
BTW, love the new family pictures! Y'all look great!