Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Espresso Machine

When my upstairs neighbor left Japan and returned to her home country of Germany, of course she took her espresso machine with her. Our occasional lattes in the afternoon were enough to feed my habit and help me resist the temptation to purchase another contraption to clutter my counter. Seriously, do I need another 100volt piece of equipment? The answer… YES. I regret not watching Tina more closely. I’m even using her coffee that was part of a pantry collection she couldn’t pack and still, mine aren’t tasting as fine. I’ve concluded it must take practice. Or as Ryan rationalized, “Europeans just know how to make coffee. They’re into that sort of thing.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol at Ryan's comment. Sounds like something Walter would say. I must say I'm jealous. Even though I don't drink lattes more than twice a month, I've always loved the the idea of having the option... Walter has been jonesing for one for a long time. I love the color choice by the way!

CzaMama said...

Ditto on the LOL on Ryan's comment. I do love a good latte. I guess it just takes practice, right. More coffee for you! ;-)