Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Skidmark

On the way home from school yesterday, it dawned on Roo that in the movie Transformers, there is no autobot that takes the form of a 3 wheel scooter like he rides to and from school. Working out the details on the scooter ride home , as soon as he walked in the door, he went to work drawing his creation. "Skidmark" is an autobot that transforms into a scooter. "Prentend he has an engine". He looks like this:Hmmm... maybe I should submit this idea to Spielberg? With a passion that borders on obsession, Roo is fascinated by Transformers. He's perfected Megatrons cry of agony at the end when he calls for help from "Staaaaar Screeeeaaaaam". I'll admit I'm relieved we've moved on from Max & Ruby. And, after all, Optimus Prime is not such a bad role model of leadership. At least that's what I tell myself.

No comments: