Monday, July 20, 2009

Genki Kun

I would have never guessed that browsing around personal care aisles could be so entertaining. I can waste time contemplating the many products or gadgets available to help beautify, trim, soften, lighten, tone, adorn, style, or bath your body. Even a corner drug store tight on space offers an array of choice. For example, this display of Japanese bathing towels, which by the way, I’ve learned to love.
So far, one of my favorite purchases is for the feet. The Genki-Kun toe stretcher! The message on the box promises “relaxation”, “increased suppleness” and “other benefits for healthy living”. My original thought was that I’d use the toe stretcher to improve my yoga practice. I’m balance challenged and spread toes are one way to build better stability. And, I must admit, they are relaxing in a odd sort way.

Or at least I think so. Ryan, on the other hand, wasn't quite as thrilled as me.


1 comment:

CzaMama said...

I've always wondered if those work! Good to know!