Saturday, January 15, 2011

Antarctica

This story came home from school yesterday:

Your Trip to Antarctica

1. Why do you want to go to Antarctica?
Roo's response:
"I wont to go becuse I wont to see en pegwin."
Translation:
I want to go because I want to see a penguin.

2. Who will go with you?
"I wont Callum and Lucy and my thamlee."
I want Callum and Lucy and my family.

3. What will you eat when you are there?
"I wid eat snow and fish."
I would eat snow and fish.

4. Where will you stay when you are there?
"I wil stay in a sintist lavtoree."
I will stay in a scientist laboratory.

5. How will you get there?
"I will get there in a eyrplane."
I will get there in an airplane.

6. What will you see? And what will you do?
"I wil see sum pegwin and have a snowbolfit with my Dad."
I will see some penguins and have a snow ball fight with my Dad.

No comments: